Are you ready to invest in your
health and wellbeing?
You’ve landed here, so I’m going to take that as a hell yes.
Congrats and welcome to the first step in getting to know HER body.
The consultation process is the best way for us to connect, get to know each other and see if we’re the right fit. Afterall, a coaching relationship is just that, a relationship. In order for any healthy relationship to work, everyone needs to be on the same page and share common values and goals.
I’m here for you. So let me get to know you and your relationship with your body.
What to expect during the consultation process.
In order to make the most our consultation time I ask for a peak into who you are and what brings you to this program.
Upon scheduling your consultation call you will be provided a questionnaire of both basic and general info, as well as some deeper questions to get to know HER. Please take the time to fill it out in its entirety. I promise it will be useful and helpful in knowing how best I can support you on this new journey.
Schedule your consultation call here.
I look forward to connecting with you!.
What I’ll need prior to our consultation date:
– Brief bio, including dieting/exercise history, profession, lifestyle factors that may affect adherence, if any.
– Body composition stats which may include weight, body fat %, circumference measurements and/or current progress pictures (front, back and side in as minimal clothing as comfortable – optional).
– Current 7-day food log in whatever format you choose, providing details on food choices, macronutrients (fats, carbs, proteins, calories). If you use My Fitness Pal you can provide your username and I can add you as a friend to view your logs (recommended).
– Current supplementation/medication, if any.
– Current training program, if applicable.
– Top 3 goals.
– Anything else you feel would be helpful/relevant to know about you.